We are doing private escorted tours for individuals, small groups or groups by car, minibus or coach / train / plane.
Our tours are intended for individuals, families and different sized parties.
We do not have scheduled tours where different people can enroll.
Some of our regular tours that we can arrange to suit your preferences, time and budget:
Sighisoara of the 15-th Century
Ancient cradle of Romanians, Sighisoara is located in Transylvania, in a landscape of peculiar beauty in the Tirnave Plateau.
Day 1: Bucharest - Sinaia (Peles Castle) - Bran Castle - Brasov - Sighisoara
Meet your tour guide at the reception desk of your hotel at 08 a.m.
Leave Bucharest for Sinaia on Prahova Valley.
At the end of the 19Th century, the future king of Romania, Carol I, enchanted by the beauty of the Sinaia surroundings, built here Peles Castle, his summer residence and one of the nicest in Europe.
Through a winding way we arrive in Bran. Vlad the Impaler - Dracula spent some frightful times here, on his way to Transylvania. Visit the castle often and mistakenly related to Dracula.
Later discover medieval Brasov. Driving through the main roads you'll discover its beauty and picturesque, the combination between new and old, blacken stone buildings and red bricks chimneys above the colored tile roofs, over the crenels and buttresses.
End the day in romantic Sighisoara, a medieval citadel still inhabited.
- leave Bucharest for Sinaia, on Prahova Valley; visit Peles Castle
- drive to Bran, visit Bran Castle
- short sightseeing tour of Brasov including the old City Hall, the Black Church
- evening arrival in medieval Sighisoara; overnight at 3* hotel within the citadel walls.
Day 2 - Sighisoara - Bucharest
Sighisoara is one of the best-preserved 15th century citadel and the only mediaeval inhabited citadel in Europe.
The heart of the town is the citadel around that developed along centuries the other districts. Thick walls surround the citadel, 8-10 m. high, having inside round 150 houses, all of them inhabited.
The citadel has 14 towers; each of them had been built and watched by a guild. The highest tower is the Clock Tower watching over the main gate.
Here lived, between 1431-1435, Vlad Dracul (Vlad the Devil), future Prince of Wallachia, thus called because the German Emperor knighted him as Knight of the Dragon. He was Vlad the Impaler's father known as Dracula (the son of the Devil), who was most probably born here in Sighisoara, on 1431.
Optionally - lunch at own cost at Vlad Dracul house restaurant. Return in the afternoon to Bucharest.
- sightseeing tour of the old town including the Clock Tower, the Covered Staircase
- drive to Bucharest; evening arrival in Bucharest.
Departures: all year round excepting Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays and the period Oct. 25 - Dec. 31
Services included: 1 overnight with breakfast in Sighisoara at 3* hotel, transportation, guide assistance, entrance fees to museums included.
Not included in the above program:
- arrival/departure flights
- travel insurance (recommended by Lonely Planet)
- personal expenses of any kind, hotel services like phone calls, laundry, minibar, room service
- soft and alcoholic drinks with the main meals unless otherwise specified.