We provide the accommodations in single rooms, twin-bedded or matrimonial bedrooms with bath or shower in superior 2 star or 3 star or 4 star hotels according to the official Romanian classification.
Family run farmhouses rated for 3 daisies (where available and applicable) offer private in-room facilities.
Romania hotels and the internet
Hotel comparison website www.trivago.co.uk has ranked the 35 most important countries on trivago according to the percentage of hotels offering internet in their guest rooms. The data is based on over 700,000 hotels listed on trivago and includes internet provided by Wi-Fi or via Ethernet cable.
2. New Zeeland
Here are some of the hotels we are currently using for our Romania tours
- Bistrita hotels: Coroana de Aur, Dracula Castle
- Brasov hotels: Ambient, Capitol, Alpin - Poiana Brasov, Acvila - Moeciu, Popasul Reginei - Bran
- Bucovina hotels: Best Western Bucovina, Voronet Residence
- Bucharest hotels: Ambasador, Central, Minerva
- Piatra Neamt hotels: Ceahlaul
- Sighisoara hotels: Casa Wagner, Korona, Legenda Mansion, Sighisoara
- Sinaia hotels: International, Sinaia, Palace
Sibiu - Imparatul Romanilor hotel