- Legal Structure - Private Limited Company
- Romanian tour operator since 1995
- Authorized by the Romanian National Tourism Authority (Licence TO 626/1995)
- Member of the Romanian National Association of Travel Agencies
Any information or advice provided by us on matters such as permits, visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment, etc. is given in good faith but without responsibility on our part, and the passenger accepts responsibility for obtaining any necessary visas and travel documents required for the holiday.
We are not liable to you for failure that is:
- attributable to you;
- attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services and are unforeseeable or unavoidable;
- due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and could not have been avoided even if all due care had been taken;
- due to an event which even with all due care we could not foresee or forestall.
If you have any complaint about the holiday, you must make it known at the earliest opportunity to our representative, who will normally be able to take appropriate action.
If you are not satisfied with their response, you should notify our head operations office in Constanta by phone (+40 729 158738) and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
If at the end of the holiday, you feel your complaint has not been properly dealt with, we shall try and agree a settlement with you, but you must first notify us of your complaint in writing within a reasonable period of time, normally within but not necessarily limited to 10 days after your tour's completion.
Before you come on the holiday you must be covered by insurance, which must include adequate cover for baggage, medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become too ill to continue.
Travel insurance is not included in our offers, it is optional but we strongly recommend...
We will let you know as soon as we can if, through no fault of your own, we are forced to significantly alter or cancel your holiday.
In these circumstances you can choose one of the following options:
a) accept our offer of a replacement holiday of lower quality (if available) and we will refund the difference in cost; or
b) accept our offer of a replacement holiday of equivalent or higher quality (if available); or
c) ask us for a refund of the money you have paid.
Your decision about which alternative you accept must be made as soon as possible after we notify you.
Before booking and not less than 40 days prior to departure the prices featured may change.
We reserve the right to impose surcharges once you have booked but no surcharges will be imposed within 40 days of departure and any downward revision in the price will be refunded to you.
Surcharges will only be imposed for variations in:
- transport costs, including the cost of fuel; or
- dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports; or
- the exchange rates applied to the booking.
In any event we shall absorb the first 2% of any such surcharge.
Any increase to the price that exceeds 10% of the total holiday cost will entitle you to the options outlined in Cancellations clauses above.